1. Analyze the ethical culture at TAP. Does the culture appear to be in alignment? Misalignment?
2. Based on the facts in the case andwhat you have learned in this chapter, evaluate the culture change effort that Douglas Durand undertook. What cultur..
1. Identify the ethical culture problem at Texaco in the mid-1990s.
2. Based on the facts in the case and what you have learned in this chapter, evaluate the culture change effort that is under way. What cultural systems have been targeted in the cul..
1. What information did you glean about the culture at Synthes? How do you think the culture might be related to the behavior of the company’s employees?
2. Johnson & Johnson, a company with a reputation for ethics and social responsibility, acquired..
After reading about how a number of large companies try to encourage ethical behavior, what stands out? What approach is most unique? Which one do you think is most effective? Which one would make the biggest impression on you if you were an employee..
Do employers have a responsibility to alert other employers to an employee’s wrongdoing by supplying an unfavorable reference? Why or why not? Discuss the conflict between community responsibility and self-protection...
Do you believe that employees are more attracted and committed to ethical organizations? Are you? Why or why not? Make a list of the companies you would prefer to work for, and state the reasons why. Are there also companies that you would refuse to ..